Take a fresh look at your local school!
Larkhall is a learning community offering mainstream education, Early Years provision from the age of 2 as well as a separately run Woodlark Autism Provision*.
*Separate admission process for the Woodlark Autism Provision
Our research based, thematic curriculum and policies ensure that your child receives the best quality education, not only in academic subjects but also with through our bespoke Character Development program of study.
Larkhall mainstream school* and EYFS outperforms the National Average and local schools in both progress and end of key stage outcomes.
*Excluding CFA data
Ofsted ‘Good’ grading (March 2018)
- “a nurturing learning community”
- “a rich and interesting environment, where pupils can explore and learn together”
- “staff are highly committed to developing pupils’ personal, social and character traits, so that they are fully prepared for life in modern Britain”
- “External providers bring a wealth of expertise”
- “a large and creative early years environment, where children are actively encouraged to explore, imagine, play and learn”
- “Governors are very proud of the school and their engagement with parents and carers”
Mainstream school tours taking place every Tuesday at 9:30 am
To book your place please contact: