As part of our DNA we are committed to provide stimulating learning opportunities, introducing children to extra-curricular provision.
We passionately believe talent is universal and our aim is to ensure our children are provoked with opportunities to explore a range of programmes to enable them to enhance their experiences and achieve their undoubted potential.
We are very proud of the extra-curricular provision we run, enabling as many children as possible to access a class, enabling them to learn a new skill and discover a new passion. As the children progress through the school the number of specialist subject lessons increases and the children have the opportunity to experience a variety of extra-curricular activities.
The school week also includes the opportunity for practical, creative and physical activities, both within and outside the classroom. Further, the development of health, fitness, physical activity and emotional and mental wellbeing is also a priority for all our children. We are very proud of the extra-curricular provision we run, enabling as many children as possible to access a class, enabling them to learn a new skill and discover a new passion.
Autumn Term 2022
- We have a range of clubs happening throughout the week that happen either during the school day, at lunchtime or after school.
- All children in Y3-6 take part in a rota of curriculum clubs on either a Wednesday or Thursday afternoon.
- We also now have our music teacher, coming in each week to deliver music lessons to our children across a range of instruments.
- We have a lunchtime club where children can come inside and take part in quieter activities including colouring, board games and puzzles.
- Sports clubs are delivered by specialist coaches
- Please see the timetable below for more information about clubs. The ones in blue you need to book onto.
|During School||Music Lessons Y1-6 Charges apply – please ask||KS2 Clubs Y3-6 Cooking, Multiskills, Construction and Art and Design Free|
|Lunch time||Lunchtime club Y4-6 Cricket 12 – 12.30 Y4-6 Free||Lunchtime club Y4-6||Lunchtime club Y4-6||Lunchtime club Y4-6||Lunchtime club Y4-6|
|Afterschool||Gymnastics Y1-6 3.30 – 4.30 £50 for 10 weeks||Cycling at Velodrome Y5 3.30 – 5.30 £40 for 10 weeks|